Job Title: Fundraising Coordinator | Part time with potential to be full time
3900 Jackson St. NE
Columbia Heights, MN 55421
Reports To: Executive Director
Overall Purpose: To plan and manage assigned fund raising activities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative, but not all‐inclusive, of those the Fundraising
Coordinator will be expected to undertake and carry out.
Collaborate with the Executive Director to oversee and orchestrate the functions of
organizational fundraising through the use of seasonal campaigns, year‐round fundraising activities and
- Plan, direct and coordinate fundraising events such as Banquet dinners, community event, …etc
- Contact & build relationship with religious institutions within the US to secure fundraising
opportunities for ARAHA.
- Plan, direct and implement all seasonal campaigns. This includes all mail and e‐mail campaigns in
coordination with the marketing coordinator.
- Plan, direct and implement the distribution of donation boxes in groceries, gas stations and other
businesses. Plan for collection of donations from these boxes using volunteers.
- Collect pledges funds by calling and sending pledge reminders to donors.
- Recruit, supervise, evaluate and encourage volunteers to help in the fundraising efforts.
- Assist the Marketing coordinator in organizing ARAHA’s annual community dinner.
- Travel for fundraising events and/or manage staff or other volunteers travel including travel
arrangement and reservations for executive management, fundraisers & speakers as needed
- File state registration & Attorney General annual report for MN and other states.
- Perform all duties in a manner to maintain the positive image of ARAHA.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
The preceding functions have been provided examples of the types of work performed by
employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add,
modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the
knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Experience & Skills (Ideal candidate will be):
- Self-motivated, energetic, and goal driven.
- Enjoy meeting/speaking to people and have ability to develop relationships.
- Ability to speak and fund raise is a plus
How to apply:
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org