To perform general administrative duties and provide support to the Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of those the Executive Assistant will be expected to undertake and carry out.
1. Assist the Executive Director in day-to-day administrative, communication, and clerical functions
2. Write, review, and edit miscellaneous reports, proposals, drafts, and documents
3. Manage one or more of ARAHA programs and/or projects
4. Manage building maintenance, event planning, and meeting management tasks
5. Communicate with state and federal agencies, companies, and non-profit organizations as needed
6. Assist with financial management tasks
7. Maintain informational email correspondence and handle correspondences of ARAHA’s diverse individual donors, funders, field offices and partners.
8. Perform all duties in a manner to ensure positive image of ARAHA;
9. Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
The preceding functions have provided examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed. The requirements listed above are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour
Common surfaces are sanitized, Vaccine requirement, Number of employees in office is limited