Reports to: Executive Director
Position Type: Full-time
3900 Jackson St. NE. Suite #10
Columbia heights, MN 55421
Plan, manage and monitor all programs related to ARAHA’s mission. PD also manages all program staff and performs other general administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of those the Program Director will be expected to undertake and carry out:
- Plan, manage, develop, monitor & evaluate ARAHA’s programs in coordination with the Executive Director. This includes making sure “project cycle” is completed for each project including getting all reporting requirements from field offices/partners, making sure Funders receive their reports on time, and all documents/pictures/videos are archived properly.
- Develop and maintain ARAHA’s relationship with funding partners organizations including maintaining the excellent working relationship with current partners, and constantly updating them with new projects and proposals to be funded.
- Review and write miscellaneous reports, proposals, drafts, and documents as well as outgoing mail related to projects.
- Direct selection, Manage, supervise, and train ARAHA’s field offices directors, employees and other ARAHA’s field offices/ Partners affairs in coordination with Executive Director. Program director also assigns work and evaluates performance of field offices staff.
- Interpret and communicate the organization’s programs and services to donors, funders, ARAHA’s Board/Senior management and the public in large in coordination with the Media & Marketing Director.
- Develop plans with field offices to secure funds for projects through our field offices by working with local & international NGOs/businesses as well as increasing community contributions toward ARAHA’s projects.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce them to make sure ARAHA’s operations, field offices, and projects are legally compliant.
- Analyze community needs to develop new programs and enhance current programs
- Develops and manages the organization’s total program budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Perform all duties in a manner that ensures the positive image of ARAHA.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in project management, non-profit management, business or equivalent.
- Detail and result oriented
- Planning, good organizational skills, and ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to motivate and manage team members.
- Passionate about ARAHA’s Nonprofit’s mission and impact
- Remain focused in the face of pressure, deliver against timelines, not intimidated by tasks/time limitations.
- Requires traveling overseas.
The preceding functions have been provided examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
When applying, please send us your resume and cover letter.