Job Title: Program Director
3900 Jackson St. NE
Columbia Heights, MN 55421
Reports To: Executive Director
To manage ARAHA’s international programs and perform other general administrative duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities listed below are representative, but not all-inclusive, of those the Program Director will be expected to undertake and carry out.
- Plan, manage, develop, monitor and evaluate ARAHA’s international programs in coordination with the Executive Director. This includes making sure “project cycles” are completed for each project, including getting all reporting requirements from field offices/partners, making sure funders receive their reports on time, and all
documents/pictures/videos are archived properly.
- Develop and maintain ARAHA’s relationship with funding partners organizations, including maintaining excellent working relationships with current partners, and constantly updating them with new projects and proposals to be funded.
- Review and write miscellaneous reports, proposals, drafts, and documents as well as outgoing mail related to projects.
- Direct selection, management, supervision, and training of ARAHA’s field offices directors, employees and other ARAHA field office/partner affairs in coordination with Executive Director. Program director also assigns work and evaluates the performance of field office staff.
- Interpret and communicate the organization’s programs and services to donors, funders, ARAHA’s board/senior management and the public at large. Prepare brief & summarized information on ARAHA’s implemented projects, along with pictures and/or video clips to be publicized via our website/social media outlets and other media outlets.
- Develop a plan with field offices to enable ARAHA to secure funds for projects via our field offices through working with local & international NGOs/businesses as well as increasing community contributions toward ARAHA’s projects.
- Develop policies and procedures and enforce them to make sure ARAHA’s operations and projects are legally compliant.
- Analyze community needs to develop new programs and enhance current programs
- Develop and manage the organization’s total program budget in coordination with the Executive Director.
- Perform all duties in a manner that ensure the positive image of ARAHA.
- Other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
The preceding functions have been provided examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind work assignments and to make reasonable accommodations as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
Experience & Skills (Ideal candidate will be):
- Self-motivated, energetic, and goal driven.
- Enjoy meeting/speaking to people and have ability to develop relationships.
- Ability to deligate, supervise, and manage a team of field office staff remotely.
How to apply:
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org